What Makes Dead Sea Moringa So Nutritionally Powerful?
Dead Sea Moringa supplements are made with moringa powder, which comes from dried moringa leaves. There are no tricks—no additives—we use the pure power of the moringa plant, which has been called one of the most nutritionally dense plants in the entire world.
All-plant supplements have been coming into style lately, as they are outstanding means of delivering all the vitamins, minerals and nutrients you need to your body. They provide natural boosts of energy as well, helping you to avoid crashes that come with energy drinks and other caffeinated products.
Here are just a few of the nutritional facts that will give you a better idea as to why moringa is surging in popularity as of late.
Gram per gram:
- A single capsule of moringa contains 13 times as much vitamin A as spinach.
- Moringa features seven times the amount of vitamin C as an orange, a vitamin that is vital to maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Moringa has more than 20 times the amount of vitamin E as found in tofu.
- Moringa contains 15 times the potassium found in bananas, which are the “poster child” for potassium.
- Moringa has more than 17 times the calcium found in milk, which means it is an outstanding tool to help promote healthy, strong bones.
- Moringa also contains more than 25 times the amount of iron found in the same amount of spinach.
Moringa has eight times more magnesium than kale, which had been the previous superfood that had been in vogue.
Moringa also offers these amazing benefits:
- It is packed with antioxidants that help keep the body refreshed and free from harmful substances known as free radicals.
- It has 18 amino acids, which are vital for forming protein naturally in the body.
- People who regularly take moringa supplements report having more energy throughout the day without experiencing crashes.
Best of all, there are absolutely no known side effects associated with moringa, which means it is safe for just about anyone to eat or take as a supplement.
For more information about the benefits of our Dead Sea Moringa supplement, contact us today and we’ll happily answer your questions.