Tips for Effective Blood Sugar Regulation
Type 2 diabetes is by far the most common type of diabetes — but it’s also, in most cases, preventable. So what are some ways you can avoid suffering from this condition later in your life
Here are a few tips:
- Get more exercise. The benefits of regular physical activity are numerous. Getting a good amount of exercise can help you lose weight,lower your blood sugar and boost your overall sensitivity to insulin, the substance that keeps your blood sugar within an appropriate, normal range. A great deal of research has shown both resistance training and aerobic exercise go a long way toward controlling diabetes, but the best fitness program will include both.
- Make sure your diet includes enough fiber. Fiber improves control of your blood sugar, drastically lowers your risk of heart diseases and promotes better weight loss by helping you feel full. Common types of foods high in fiber include fruits, beans, whole grains, nuts and various vegetables, especially green leafy vegetables like moringa.
- Opt for whole grain foods. Whole grains have been shown to help reduce risk of diabetes and keep blood sugar at optimal levels. So when you buy breads or pastas, opt for the whole grain variety instead of the more processed kind.
- Lose weight. If you are overweight, you’re at much greater risk of diabetes. With every pound you lose, you’re improving your health by quite a bit. Even a relatively modest amount of weight loss could reduce your risk of eventually developing diabetes by up to 60 percent.
- Don’t try fad diets. There are a lot of fad diets out there that might help you to lose weight in the beginning, but they aren’t particularly effective or even healthy for long-term health and weight loss. You should never, for example, exclude a particular food group from your diet, as you could potentially miss out on essential nutrients.
Moringa can be an outstanding tool to help you balance your blood sugar, by enhancing the nutrition you enjoy. Its outstanding fiber levels and high concentrations of many other vital nutrients make it a welcome addition to any diet.
For more information about the benefits of Dead Sea Moringa, contact us today.
Why do we believe in Moringa?
At Dead Sea Moringa, we are committed to humanitarian aid projects throughout the world, in part because moringa has been shown to curb malnutrition in as little as three months, making it a powerful tool in the fight against malnutrition worldwide. To that end, we have partnered with Trees for the Future to plant moringa trees in over 19 countries where hunger and undernourishment are claiming hundreds of thousands of victims.
Through our Buy One Get One Tree campaign, Dead Sea Moringa fights malnutrition by planting one moringa tree for every bottle sold!
Notice: This information is meant to supplement, not replace advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. This information may not fit your specific health circumstances. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider because of something you have read here. WARNING: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, take prescription drugs, or are under the age of 18, please consult a physician before use. Keep out of reach of children.