The Primary Benefits of Vitamin E
Moringa is an outstanding source of a wide variety of nutrients, including vitamin E. Vitamin E has a variety of important benefits, including:
• Thinning the blood. Vitamin E prevents blood platelets from clumping at unhealthy levels. This means that people who get a healthy amount of vitamin E in their diet will be at lower risk of suffering from health conditions like heart disease, coronary artery disorder or sunstrokes.
• Skin and hair health. Vitamin E is often found in products geared specifically toward skin and hair care. This is largely because of the antioxidant properties that are found in the vitamin. It promotes blood circulation up to the scalp, while alleviating symptoms of fatigue and strengthening cell walls to ensure stronger, healthier, more beautiful skin and hair.
• Skin healing. In addition to promoting skin health, it also promotes skin reparation. As the skin absorbs vitamin E, it can work to treat sunburns and other types of burns. This is why a lot of lotions like sunscreen and aloe lotions contain a lot of vitamin E.
• Treat scars and blemishes. Many products make use of a healthy dosage of vitamin E to treat scars, acne, wrinkles and other aging signs, because vitamin E works to speed up cell regeneration. This gives vitamin E a variety of anti-aging properties particularly useful for beauty and skin care products.
• Moisturizing. Another benefit to the skin is the moisturizing tendency of vitamin E. It takes old, dull-looking skin and gives it a healthier, fresher sheen.
All of these add to the many reasons why you should consider making Dead Sea Moringa a regular part of your daily routine. The high count of vitamin E found in moringa (and in these supplements) will help you as you continue to find ways to combat the aging process and encourage your overall health. Your heart, your skin and your hair will thank you for it!
For more information, contact us today at Dead Sea Moringa.
Who Are We?
Dead Sea Moringa is a partnership between the evangelical community and the nation of Israel. The primary goal of Dead Sea Moringa is to produce employment, income, and revenue for humanitarian aid projects throughout Israel. Dead Sea Moringa has also recently partnered with an organization in Togo, Africa to oversee the cultivation and harvesting of Moringa, as well as its distribution to malnourished children in that region.